- This event has passed.
MOVE Virtual Operations Class – Part 3 of 3
September 27 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
MOVE is offering a 3 part, Virtual, Operations Class. This class is required for everyone interested in deploying on the MOVE truck or has a general interest in the program. It is required for new MOVE members and recommended as a refresher for those that have previously taken it. We discuss what to expect when deploying, what equipment is on the MOVE truck, and several safety procedures when working around the truck. This is a virtual class that is broken up into 3 required 2 hour sessions. Now that MOVE has two trucks, differences between the trucks will be discussed. If you took this class previously, there will be new material due to the 2nd truck differences.
This is a 3 part virtual class.
– Part 1: 13 Sept 2022 at 8:00 – 10:00 PM ET https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/322035
– Part 2: 20 Sept 2022 at 8:00 – 10:00 PM ET https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/322096
– Part 3: 27 Sept 2022 at 8:00 – 10:00 PM ET https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/322097
There will be a test after the third session – material will be provided for the test.
Please use the above links to register for all three training sessions
Co-sponsored by: MOVE
– Part 1: 13 Sept 2022 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET
– Part 2: 20 Sept 2022 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET
– Part 3: 27 Sept 2022 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET