IEEE WIE Forum USA East focuses on developing and improving leadership skills for individuals at all stages of their careers. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear inspirational and empowering talks presented by successful leaders from IEEE Northeast. Emerging technologies will also be demonstrated, engaging attendees to facilitate discussion and potential advancement of STEM outreach class ideas.
To inspire and empower women as leaders in engineering and technology. Through a network of more than 600 affinity groups and 30,000 members around the world, IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) directly transforms the lives of hundreds of thousands of young girls and women via pre-university outreach, technical seminars, humanitarian projects, networking events, and educational programs focused on encouraging self-realization through the core ideas of the IEEE WIE mission.
Conference Focus Areas
- Inspire: Motivate positive progress in career and life
- Empower: Discover your true potential
- Lead: Advance leadership and career management
- Workshops: Develop new skills or improve skills
- Career Fairs: Meet with growing organizations